SAI Corporation produces a variety of technical documentation in both electronic and hard-copy formats:
- Hardware Manuals explain how the various hardware components of your product are installed, configured and operate. These documents vary from simple overviews of the major hardware components to detailed theory-of-operation manuals
- Implementation Guides
- Installation Manuals that explain in easy-to-follow steps how to install and configure your product. We develop these documents (e.g., one illustration or several hundred pages of procedures and reference material) for a range of users. In addition, these manuals can be developed for a first-time installation, a stand-alone product, or an integrated product.
- Maintenance Manuals provide the explicit, concise information and instructions needed to keep your product operating at optimal performance. Like installation manuals, these documents can vary in size and scope.
- Online documentation, including PDF Policy and procedure manuals
- Online Guides (Help and electronic manuals)
- Operator manuals
- Policy and Procedure Manuals
- Programmer manuals
- Quick Reference Guides are the perfect tool for advanced users or for users who want an answer right now. These guides can be short booklets or pamphlets that give users just the information they need to perform tasks immediately.
- Reference Manuals
- Software manuals
- Template design -- online and hard copy
- Training Material is created to support your product. Training development includes conducting the needs analysis, doing the instructional design, and developing modules that can easily be adapted for a variety of uses and audiences. The training material can either be CBT, Web-based, or hard-copy format
- Troubleshooting Guides
- User Guides -- These manuals are targeted to fit the level and needs of your audience, and extend from detailed manuals for the general public to quick reference guides for advanced users.
- Web Page development
Return to Top